The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. To ensure patient safety, we have implemented enhanced protocols. Our enhanced protocols include:
New Safety Protocols:
- We ask that patients come 15 minutes prior to their appointment. Our door will remain locked and our staff will come greet you at the door.
- To limit the number of people in the waiting room, if we reach capacity in the waiting room, we ask that you wait in your car and a staff member will give you a call when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Wash hands with sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Staff will take your temperature upon arrival and you will go through the check in process which will include a COVID-19 screening form.
- We ask that only the patient comes to the appointment, or if necessary, one legal guardian.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the office.
- Staff will be wearing additional PPE and getting their temperatures taken daily.
- We will be adding HEPA filters to circulate air.
- During your treatment we use the ADS Extraoral Dental Suction System Droplets and Aerosols Terminator to reduce droplet and aerosol spray to keep you and our staff safe and keep our rooms as clean as possible.
- We have added an OSOPURE air disinfecting purifier to the office which continuously emits HO for on contact removal of contaminants.
- We ask if you are feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call and reschedule your appointment.